Knowing about Khmer custom and standard of living

Thursday, December 5, 2013

About Me

Hello ladies and gentlemen ! dear you from my heart ! Firstly, thanks for your attendant to SENLOY.CO !  
   
    VAN NO is my birth name.I’m Cambodian who was born and living in Kingdom of Cambodia since I was young until nowadays. VAN NO always speaks Khmer language as a habit every day with everyone I know and I just know a little bit English language and I want to express my writing skill in foreign language especially in English language to make a test and boost my knowledge more better and more effective.'

    All paragraphs on SENLOY.CO are creating from my brain and knowledge whatever that I know, I hear, I see, the information from newspaper , TV, magazines, radio, and from school to share it to all of you here on this website .
 
     But for Khmer Fonts Unicode it not copy right for my own it is sharing from one blog to another blogs, from one website to other websites, one person to many people, from one day to one day, one month to one month, one year to one year and forever no limitted for all Cambodian citizens use it whenever that they want.
 
     SENLOY.CO  full of all kind of paragraphs which connect with so many unique, necessary, and general knowledge especially focus on Khmer citizens everyday living in other to show about the highest and fantastic living attitude of every Cambodian citizens for letting every foreigners all over the world catch it up.      
   
    Last but not least, VAN NO make a wish for you so I wish you have good luck, good health, more happiness, smarter, and succeed with everything in your whole life ever after.

VAN NO really sorry about some mistakes that I made.
 From the owner of this website VAN NO ! Please enjoy with this website …. Thank You !

My homeland view

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013; . Srokkhmer -
Theme Template by HDesigner · Powered by Blogger